Okay, welcome to blainofsky, a fan comm for the Dave Karofsky/Blaine ship on Glee. While I want this comm to be fun and chill, that's not to say that you can go batshit crazy. So let's lay down some ground rules. We're new, and I’m sure those who join have been in fancomms before, so I don't think I need to go into huge detail.
1) Wil Wheaton said it best: “Don't be a dick.” Don't bash anyone. Members or characters or actors. No flaming. No trolling. No shit stirring. This is a happy place.
2) Please use an lj-cut. No one wants their flists stretched out. It's inconvenient and kind of rude.
3) Also, please use a header. Something like this will suffice:
4) Spoilers pretty much include anything that is hearsay, anything printed in magazine or from websites, or new promos and interviews. Let's say that anything in a new episode after a week of airing is not longer a spoiler.
5) Please warn. There is no judging, but some people do NOT want to read anything and everything, and warning saves people from a lot of stress and unhappiness.
6) Please use tags. It makes life easy. If you write something or draw/make art/graphics/other, I’ll make you an artists/author tag. Do not fret.
7) It's been a while since I've moded a comm, so please bear with me while I get back in the groove.